1080 S. Toro Rd.
Jackson, MI 49201
PH: 517-750-1771
FX: 517-750-3204
info@terrytool.com

1080 S. Toro Rd.
Jackson, MI 49201
PH: 517-750-1771
FX: 517-750-3204
info@terrytool.com

History

In September of 1973, Mr. Terry Schrader, along with a business partner, founded Terry Tool and Die Co., Inc. and built a 8,000 square foot building on South U.S. 127 in Brooklyn Township.

Upon the untimely death in 1978 of the young founder, his widow, Janet Schrader, was made company President. She has continued to expand company service, production and development.

September 1986 saw the company's move to their newly constructed spacious 14,000 square foot facility. Designed to efficiently accomodate the screw machine industry, it is located on the western edge of Jackson, Michigan close to interstate 94 and U.S. 127. With our last expansion in 1996, the plant has over 18,000 square foot facility.

We have dedicated ourselves to meeting and exceeding our customers' expectations, providing them with the finest in close tolerance machined parts.

Our commitment to quality and service is based on a tradition of excellence. We believe that our history of success is the result of our ability to consistently meet the varied needs of our customers.